Prof. Shlomo Maital takes you on a short journey through the book, written by Professors Amnon Frenkel and Maital, with Ms. Ilana DeBare that tells the story of how Technion’s graduates drove Israel’s transformation from an economy of Jaffa oranges to semiconductors, and of how Technion scientists have given the world new forms of matter, life-saving discoveries and countless innovations that enrich lives of people everywhere, winning Nobel Prizes along the way.
Create Economic Development by forming delegations of your local and state leaders, businessmen, and professors. Contact Jacob (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss possibilities of joint ventures with Israeli businesses & universities involved with the latest bio med and hi tech advances.
If you have an Israeli business or technology to feature contact
Joseph Sherman (email@example.com), Editor and Content Manager
- South Sudan Senior Minister Visits Israel, Lauds Cooperation
- FitzGerald discusses recent business trip to Israel
- Bar-Ilan University Displays Winning Combination of Cutting-Edge Science and Jewish Values
- Beating heart tissue has been created from skin cells
- Intel Establishes New Research Center in Israel WIth Hebrew U