If you follow My statutes and observe My commandments and perform them, I will give your rains in their time, the Land will yield its produce, and the tree of the field will give forth its fruit.
Rabbi Avraham Arieh and Rachel Trugman have thirty years of experience in the field of Jewish education. They were a founding family of Moshav Meor Modiim, Israel in 1976, where Rabbi Trugman served as the Director at the Moshav of the Center for Jewish Education, which successfully ran programs for over 5,000 participants per year from over 25 countries.
In 1988, the Trugmans took the position of Regional Directors of NCSY in Denver, Colorado, where they created a new region and were involved in many educational initiatives in the Jewish community.
The Trugmans returned to Israel in 1995 and are the founders and directors of Ohr Chadash: New Horizons in Jewish Experience. Through their work with Ohr Chadash the Trugmans lecture and lead events at scores of institutions around Israel and throughout North America.
Rabbi Trugman has authored six major books including Return Again, The Mystical Nature of Light, The Mystical Meaning of Dreams, The Mystical Power of Music, and Seeds and Sparks: Inspiration and Self-Expression Through the Cycles of Jewish Life. His latest book Orchard of Delights: The Ohr Chadash Torah Commentary was published in 2011.
- An Historical Archetype by Rabbi Avraham Arieh Trugman
- Chanukah and the State of Israel by Rabbi Avraham Arieh Trugman
- When a dictator arises who threatens to wipe out the Jewish people or eliminate Israel from the map” by Rabbi Avraham Arieh Trugman
- Unity among the people: Time, Space, and Soul by Rabbi Avraham Arieh Trugman
- El Shaddai, judgment and mercy by Rabbi Avraham Arieh Trugman