This year, students from the McGill school for International Business are launching the Israel Business Connection (“IBC”), an innovative initiative to connect top McGill students with the State of Israel. This one-of-a-kind educational experience hopes to send a diverse group of students (25, primarily non-Jewish) on a ten-day program to Israel.
Create Economic Development by forming delegations of your local and state leaders, businessmen, and professors. Contact Jacob (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss possibilities of joint ventures with Israeli businesses & universities involved with the latest bio med and hi tech advances.
- FitzGerald discusses recent business trip to Israel
- South Sudan Senior Minister Visits Israel, Lauds Cooperation
- Bar-Ilan University Displays Winning Combination of Cutting-Edge Science and Jewish Values
- Intel Establishes New Research Center in Israel WIth Hebrew U
- Beating heart tissue has been created from skin cells