Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu announced a new international prize to be awarded to Jews who win global recognition due to their achievements in the fields of science and the arts.
The Genesis Prize, worth $1 million, to be financed by the Genesis Philanthropy Group, will be awarded by Israel’s prime minister annually in a ceremony to be held during the Passover holiday. Organizers say the goal of the prize is to emphasize the contribution of Jews to world history and draw the younger generation of Jews around the world closer to the State of Israel and Jewish identity.
Create Economic Development by forming delegations of your local and state leaders, businessmen, and professors. Contact Jacob (email@example.com) to discuss possibilities of joint ventures with Israeli businesses & universities involved with the latest bio med and hi tech advances.
- South Sudan Senior Minister Visits Israel, Lauds Cooperation
- Bar-Ilan University Displays Winning Combination of Cutting-Edge Science and Jewish Values
- FitzGerald discusses recent business trip to Israel
- Beating heart tissue has been created from skin cells
- Stem Cells Breakethrough – Dramatic Change in Patient with ALS and MG following BrainStorm’s